Saturday, June 6, 2009

I think I have figured out why I hate packing early. It mostly is because I have a deep-seated mistrust for past selves. If I pack all at once just before I go, I can remember everything I packed, and know that it is all there. If packed a week ago, I just have to trust that week-ago-Reece remembered to pack everything. Thing is, past Reeces are usually morons. They have always done the stupidest crap and I am continuously cleaning up after their moronicness. So since I can't trust week-ago-Reece, I just pack everything over again.
This might be why I procrastinate so much also. Why do this problem set today, when tomorrow-Reece, being a whole day older and wiser, is vastly more qualified? I'll probably just make a lot of mistakes that future Reece will have to correct. Better just let him do the whole thing himself.

No comments:

 
Site Meter